A Public Relations (PR) Consultant handles projects from star to finish and oversees every single detail to ensure that the outcome is consistent with the client’s vision. They are able to set priorities and juggle multiple tasks and also keep a keen eye on the timeline and budget of the project to ensure that the delivery of services are not delayed or over spend from the set budget. A PR consultant also needs to be quick on damage control and have a ready supply of alternate plans and solutions if the original plan fails. They are also responsible in creating and approving PR presentations such as press releases, advertisements, logos, slogans, brochures, website, speeches and videos.
Public Relations Consultant Resume Format
Finsbury Park, LondonN4 5LN
Patient and resourceful individual looking for employment as a public relations consultant for a company where I can utilize my skills in communicating with people.
Summary of Qualification
- Ability to work efficiently in a pressured environment especially in jobs with tight deadlines and hectic work schedules.
- Willing to work on extended hours and travels for field operations if needed.
- Excellent handling in different organizational functions, such as media, community, consumer, industry and government functions.
- Experience in preparing speeches for officials during speaking and campaign engagements.
- Outstanding interpersonal, social, and written and verbal communication skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Public Relations Consultant, EDIT Consulting Agency
- Managed product launches of different clients for the company.
- Conducted research and provided study output for clients regarding their products and its impact and how consumers patronize their products.
- Created logos and advertising campaigns for new product and repackaged products of several clients for the company.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.