The following is a sample of the Quantity surveyor resume formatthat can be used by any individual with relevant experience or so. A Quantity surveyor is an employee at the middle management level who helps to analyze the various resources that are documented and presented in an industry. They also help to keep things in track as efficient maintenance of resources is mandatory at all levels. Use the format below and tweak it to apply to your needs.
Quantity surveyor resume format
P.O. Box 3453,
Houston, TX, USA
Phone: (546)-523 5251
To obtain a position as a Quantity surveyor in an organization that best fits my levels of experience in the industry.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extremely talented with considerable experience in budget tracking and estimation
- Strong skills in communication
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Meet up with deadlines that are very stringent
- Keep up to the goals of the organization
2004-2012: Quantity surveyorfor XYZ HoldingsTX, USAwith the following responsibilities
- Responsible for the maintenance of the man power and cutting down costs involving labor
- Weekly updating the status reports
- Conducting the rate analysis of the various products that have been purchased
- Preparation of bills and statements
2000-2004: Quantity surveyor at HM Construction Ltd.
- Monitoring the various activities that are involved in construction
- Keeping a track of the schedule and assisting the manager in coordinating and making claims
- Preparation of statements pertaining to cash flow and contracts
1996-2000: B.S in Quantity surveying, TX, USA
Professional References would be furnished upon request.