Ramp Agents are responsible for ramp operations. They have to work in fast-paced environment. They supervise the loading and unloading of goods, crosscheck the goods against the invoices for many missing goods. They also have to negotiate prices with the freight companies and provide guidance to the clients.
Ramp Agent Resume Format
10432 208th St
Queens VLG, NY 11427
Phone: (718) 779492
Looking for a position of Ramp Agent in a well established company with the motivation of utilizing the skills acquired through years of experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Extensive knowledge of ramp operation coupled with an ability to work in fast-paced environment
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients, understand their needs and negotiate with them.
• Knowledge of computers and experience of using them to record and maintain data.
Career Experience/Job History:
Cruise Shipping Company, NY
• Directing trucks and supervising the loading and unloading of goods safely.
• Maintenance of records of goods being transported
• Cross checking the goods received against the invoices
• Negotiating pricing with freight companies
• Guiding clients on issues such as insurance policies, payment methods, etc.
Shore Shipping Company, NY
• Assisting in the recording of data and its maintenance
• Cross-checking material for any goods missing
• Was able to build rapport with many clients, who would approach me for guidance
• Was able to get better prices from freight companies through effective negotiations.
Queens High School Diploma
References upon Request