Receptionists various job responsibilities including replying to the phone calls, replying for primary inquiry, drafting emails and conversation with the clients, generating primary sales leads, operating faxe machines and photo copiers, to manage the data and office files and to look after the comfort of office employees at work place. They also greet guide the clients and customers when they come to the office. The Receptionist Resume is helpful to apply for the jobs of Receptionist, Office Clerk, Office Administrator and Office Assistant.
Receptionist Resume Format
78 E Lincoln Way,
Ames, Iowa 0388
Phone: (355) 244-882899
To achieve such a position where I can use my skills and capabilities in company’s productivity
Summary of Qualifications:
- More than ten years of experience
- Very good communication and interaction skills
- Excellent ability to respond to customer inquiries in a professional manner
- Award for excellence in the year, 2009
Career Experience/ Job History:
Standard Sales Inc.
- Attended and responded to all sorts of telephonic calls from customers, clients
- Arrange meetings, schedule appointments as per requirement
- Set-up and maintain files, records and databases such as master extension, cell phone and office inventory lists.
Bush Associates Inc.
- Greet visitors and refer them to appropriate staff members.
- Maintain a neat and clean office environment
- Distribute incoming faxes and courier packages
- Performed other duties as assigned
Bachelor Degree in Business administration, 1997-2000 High School Diploma 1995-1997
Professional References upon request