The main responsibility of respiratory therapists is to use several equipments and techniques which can help patients in breathing. The rate of respiratory therapist increases day by day and is estimated to reach 19 percent of current status. They are responsible for placing tube into the throat of patients so that it may help them in breathing. He is also responsible for making out various tests on patients for checking out the changes in their breath.
Respiratory Therapists Resume Format
48, South, 4589
Searching for a position in an organization from where I can learn more and more related to my field work.
- Familiar with the techniques and procedures for finding out the diseases, injuries and irregularity within human body.
- Excellent talent in judging out the human behavior.
- Familiar with the concepts of medical gas therapy and aerosol therapy.
- Excellent communication skills.
California University – Bachelor’s in Respiratory Therapy,
Respiratory Care Board of California – License for Respiratory Therapy
Career Experience/Job History:
California University Hospital, California
- Supported patients in their respiratory disease.
- Also worked with specialists and physicians in checking out the breath sound.
- Managed the requirements within the therapy such as precautions taken, time taken in therapy and the instruments used in it.
Community Hospital, California
- Used chronic asthma in order to give temporary relaxation to the patients.
- Also made the use of inhalers for making the patients to relax.
- Rewarded by the best employee of the month 2times in year 2007.
References Upon request