Restaurants are busy places. People walk in, order drinks and meals and waiters are carrying their orders to their tables.
Every restaurant must have a manager, and this position can be achieved with a solid restaurant manager resume format. This means that a restaurant manager should have the right abilities in handling the customers and their requests.
It is up to the manager to supervise the whole process of delivering ordered meals on the tables, bringing the bills and checks and receiving payments for the meals.
Moreover, the overall order and cleanliness in a restaurant should be the manager’s responsibility as well.
Restaurant Manager Resume Format
Malta Road, Chicago,
Phone Number: 127 897 572
Email ID: email@example.com
To work diligently as a manager in a restaurant or diner and supervise the overall, regular functions and activities carried out by the staff of waiters and chefs in the restaurant as well.
Summary of Qualifications:
- managing the staff of waiters, cashiers and chefs in a restaurant and helping them out in their activities
- supervising the overall and daily functioning of the restaurant
- Enforcing standards of good quality service in the restaurant.
- Interacting with chefs and waiters and attending personally to requests and complaints of customers.
2008 To Present: Manager At Hunan Chinese Restaurant with the following responsibilities:
- helping the waiters in their functions and responsibilities and chefs in kitchen duties and responsibilities
- managing and looking over the whole restaurant and maintaining the strict standards of quality and good service
- interacting with customers and chefs as well
2006 To 2008: Diploma in Hotel Management, Yale University, USA
Professional references would be furnished upon request.