The RIP/Routing Policy Engineer’s role in the organization is to install and configure CISCO systems. The job profile also includes trouble-shooting in routers and CISCO systems. The professional having CCNA certification only can work as CISCO network engineer and RIP/Routing Engineer.
The RIP/Routing Policy Engineer resume Format given here will help you to apply for the jobs of RIP/Routing Policy Engineer, Assistant RIP/Routing Policy Engineer and Associate RIP/Routing Policy Engineer.
RIP/Routing Policy Engineer Resume Format
831 Sandhill Ave
Artesia CA – 90701
Mobile No: – +001 462 9659 206
Telephone No: – +001 562 986 590
Objective: I aim to make a career as a routing professional. I have enough experience and knowledge in this field and would like to utilize it for the professional organization. I would work hard and dedicate all my skills for the growth of my organization.
Summary of Qualification:
I have acquired the CCNA and CCNP certification and also professional training for the above job.
Career Experience / Job History:
2008 – Present
Orio Telecommunications Ltd.
- Have hands on experience in installing, configuring and trouble-shooting of CISCO 3500 as well as 2950 switches.
- Also responsible for polishing, testing and terminating of SC, LC and ST fiber connectors.
2006 – 2008
T & C telecommunications Ltd.
Network Support Engineer
- Responsible for the documenting network updates.
- Also experience for construction as well as modification of the network topology.
- Received the Best Student Award in the College.
2004 – 2006
CCNA and CCNP Certification, California State University, California
2001 – 2004
Bachelor of Science in Telecommunications – New York State University, New York
References upon request