The Router/Switches/IP Test Engineer’s job profile includes configuration and installation of CISCO router and switches. The professional working as network engineer is fit to work in this profile. It is very important that the professional looking for this job has the Cisco Certification. The professionals in this field can also work as IP & Data network Engineer, Assistant IP and Data Engineer, Router Engineer, Testing Engineer and Switches Engineer. The Given Router/Switches/IP Engineer Resume is helpful for applying to the above mentioned job positions.
Router/Switches/IP Test Engineer Resume Format
13338 Orden Dr
Oakdale CA – 95361
Mobile No: – +001 734 6257 298
Telephone No: – +001 574 253 554
Objective: I aim to utilize my knowledge and experience for the benefit of my team and my organization. I would like to serve the professional organization and in a process learn a lot. I want to utilize my professional knowledge and Cisco Certification for the growth of the organization.
Summary of Qualification:
I have CCNA and CCNP Certification and Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications.
Career Experience / Job History:
2008 – Present
Astra Technologies Ltd.
- Responsible for trouble-shooting and installation of routers, switches and IP systems..
- Also have hands on experience for operating 6500 series routers.
2006 – 2008
Aley Technologies Ltd.
Network Support Engineer
- Provide support and service to the customers.
- Received the Best Employee Award in the year 2009 from Astra Technologies Ltd.
2004 – 2006
- CCNA Certification by Cisco
- CCNP Certification by Cisco, New York
2001 – 2004
Bachelor of Science in Telecommunications – California State University, California