As with other job positions in the sales department, it is essential to point out your strengths that would make you eligible for the post you are opting for.
Being in the managerial position, you should show your professionalism and promote your top skills and achievements in the field.
The tough competition for this type of job position definitely requires you to submit an effective resume that would stand out among the candidates.
Sample Sales Manager Resume
632 West Avenue Street
Carlisle, MA 91324
(521) 252- 2425
Focused SALES MANAGER with the ability to achieve double-digit increase over previous years’ output and exceed annual revenue budget.
- Team manager with proven ability to boost team members’ performance and develop incentive schemes to increase sales and foster growth. Proven ability to recruit, train and develop quality sales and management teams with the goal of exceeding revenue goals.
- Possess extensive experience in handling sales cycle. Has the ability to capitalize new business opportunities effectively from external channels.
- Computer literate and knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Lotus Notes and other Internet applications
- Responsible for increasing annual dealer volume by more than 150 percent in less than two years
- Launched new products that earned record sales volume
- Organized several dealer training programs for increasing purchase volume averages
- Active member of the development team for new products
FABCO CORPORATION – Boston MA
Regional Sales Manager (2002-Present)
- Manage regional sales programs and oversee 14 district sales managers. Conduct meetings for developing goals and coordination of local branches. Develop schemes for brand awareness and manage promotional activities.
MICROSTAT CORPORATION – Carlisle MA
Manager – Software Division (1998-2002)
- Manage operations for multimillion-dollar software development firm. Supervise dealer network interaction and promotional activities.
FULTON UNIVERSITY – Carlisle MA
B.S. Business Administration
Graduated with Honors (1998)