A Sales Marketing Executive is responsible for creating and distributing sales information on company products to the customers, distributors or resellers through the different channels of communication such as internet, digital, direst and others. They support Managing Directors in creating and planning how to increase profits and sales of the products of the business. Their duties include contacting, assisting, processing, dispatching and ordering products and raw materials from distributors. They also identify new products and market opportunities that can be accommodated and produced by the company. They assess study and prepare comparison with contenders and make their products more creative and patronized by consumers.
Sales Marketing Executive Resume Format
An experienced and highly trained marketing executive seeking for a challenging position for a reputable company.
Summary of Qualification
- Outstanding knowledge in sales and marketing strategies.
- Possess strong and dynamic negotiation skills with remote and direst sales ability.
- Exceptional interpersonal, social and managing skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills with leadership and team player qualities.
- Energetic, highly organized and well rounded with public relationship knowledge.
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – Present: Sales Marketing Executive, Instincts Company Incorporated
- Assisted distributors in identification of sales opportunities in the market.
- Monitors distributors in sending marketing and sales action plan annually to distributors
- Seeks out new promotional opportunities for company products.
- Coordinates and represents exhibitions, promotional strategies, advertisement, trade fairs and other events in attracting customers and possible distributors for the company.
2004-2008: Bachelor of Arts in Marketing and Sales, University of Central Florida
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.