Professionals working as Accountants prepare, evaluate and validate account and accounting reports and present important, timely information to managers in any and all businesses, industrial, and various government organizations.
Accounting Resumes are important in any field of business as any profit making organization would need a person to collate their financial information and present it in a way that higher management can use to make useful decisions.
Sample Accounting Resume Format
Timothy Allan Boxer
511 W Kawailani St
Mobile No: 966-9009-8293
Telephone Number: 935-1777-3024
Seeking employment with a reputable Accounting firm where I can hone my accounts preparation and presentation skills and utilize my full potential towards the company’s and my mutual goal of constant growth.
Forrester Inc. – June 2008 to present
- I am Responsible for preparing audit reports that include: management letter recommendations, internal control, financial ratios and loan file review expectations.
- Maintain the audit paper works before and during the audit.
- One point contact for any audit related information within the company
Grand Consultants Pvt Ltd – November 2005 to June 2008
- Prepared Engagement Letters
- Involved in payment and charges on accounts
- Maintain audits
- Make good presentations and reports to pass the financial information to the management
- Enhance customer knowledge on their financial
2002- 2004: Hawaii Community College – Hilo, Hawaii
Developed a software using Visual Basic to automate simple calculation and audit work that reduced manual work and errors by an estimated 20%.
- Beach Surfing
- Developing software programs