In making your hospitality resume, it is better if you key in important details of your life. In life nowadays, more employers are looking for a highly qualified person that would definitely fit the job.
Details such as educational attainment, career accomplishments, professional experience, name, address and contact number. This information’s will definitely make your resume excellent for your employer.
Sample Hospitality Resume
ROMEO J. BROWN
128 West Hudson St. Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Home: 678-543-210, Office: 123-456-789, email@example.com
HOSPITALITY / MANAGER
Highly discipline and trained hospitality manager with 7 years experience of expertise in management and operations, seeking for senior management position with excellent customer service and firm understanding.
- Inspire personnel to build up solid organizational structure
- Highly experience working with owners, marketing, sales and operation.
- Nurture business and retain existing accounts.
California State University – Bachelor of Business Administration 1995
General Manager – CALIFORNIA STATE HOTEL, Beverly Hills CA 90210 1997 – 2001
- Improve hotel standards by 46% by Inspection process
- Increase room occupancy by 87%
- Training 146 Staffs and Crew with full responsibility by P&L
- Add elegant furniture for rooms and reception area.
Marketing Manager – FLOATING RESTAURANT CASINO, Los Angeles CA 2002- Present
- Hire professional chefs to cook plenty of delicious menu
- Enhance Facilities by adding different kinds of game
- Hire professional bands to perform while cruising
- Increase sales by 30%
- Enhanced facilities by adding different equipments and furniture’s
- Trained Professional Staffs and crew
- Decrease waste shortage
- Received awards for best facilities