SAP ABAP Programmers perform complex AVBAP programming, testing and debussing functions related to the implementation of SAP modules. They develop and maintain programs to enhance the assigned application module using SAP development tools specifically ABAP but also include SAPScript, iDocs, BAPI and RFC and they also collaborate with he SAP project management, business and Sytems analysts and user departments to develop specifications for system enhancements for continuous function improvement. Hey also develop Test Plans and automated scripts to assure expected performance quality levels meet standards in development efforts and implement technical architecture surrounding the package for the company and its clients.
SAP ABAP Programmer Resume Format
London, N18 3EP
Industrious and innovative worker with relevant educational background is hoping to share my skills and creative ability as a SAP ABAP programmer of a reputable company.
Summary of Qualification
- Extensive knowledge and skills in ABAP programming, SAP dictionary and file structure, SAP ADI, ALE and in customizing iDocs, BAPI and interface using RFC calls.
- Knowledge with MM, PO, FI/CO, AP and banking modules for SAP
- With analytical thinking to question program enhancements that may not be necessary with work-arounds from the SAP system.
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and communication skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: SAP ABAP Programmer, Care Programming Company
- Used ABAP-query for reporting and developed a sales order and billing document reports.
- Created, designed and coded a program for sales order that updated records in sales order screen using VA01 and VA02 transaction.
- Developed custom tables, date elements. Domains, views and match codes using Data Dictionary.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Arts in Information Technology, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.