SAP Consultants work closely with SAP project team in configuring and implementing sales and distribution of modules correctly. They provide SAP subject matter expertise and project implementation support for sales, billing and distribution functions. They also provide expertise and insights in different business case in the area of sales, billing and distribution within the industry where the business operates to assist clients in having the proper configuration for the SD module. SAP Consultants make sure that the modules have correct configuration and implementation in accordance with SAP standards and this is for the sales (SD) modules for the employee of the company using the system or independent consultants.
SAP Consultant, Finance Resume Format
Bridgeport Place, Islington
London, N1 6JN
Results-oriented and motivated individual is looking for employment as a SAP consultant in a company that can maximize my abilities while creating business opportunities for the company.
Summary of Qualification
- Knowledge and experience in SAP sales and distribution modules.
- Extensive knowledge of complaint and recall processing, catalog order process, pricing conditions and BOL, inbound deliveries, good receipt, MRP planning and batch management.
- Excellent team player, team oriented and headship qualities with superb communication and presentation skills.
- With five (5) years of experience as SAP consultant on the SD module.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: SAP Consultant, Prime Consultation Company
- Handle and provide support o different SAP project and SAP auditing for the company.
- Provide help and support to the end users in troubleshooting, technical research and configuration problems.
- Provide SAP SD subject mater expertise and implementation support for sales, billing for clients.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.