SAP Project Manager manages internal resources in strict adherence to the SAP Custom Development standards for medium to large scale and high complexity SAP implementation and integration projects. They also prepare realistic SAP project cost budgets, timeframe estimates and milestones on conjunction with detailed client project plans. SAP project managers monitor project performance, progress and risk status and recommend to client IT Project Management the risk mitigating plans. They communicate with project stake holders and SAP Custom Development to manage expectations on project deliverables and they ensure all accomplished SAP project deliverables have been accepted with a clients approval.
SAP Project Manager Resume Format
High Street, Highgate
London, N6 9JG
Skilled and hard-working professional with extensive knowledge in information technology is looking for a job as SAP project manager in an international company where I can employ my knowledge and share them to the advantage of the company.
Summary of Qualification
- Exceptional knowledge in SAP functional consulting.
- High analytical abilities with keen eye for details without missing the totality of the project.
- Excellent organizational and managerial abilities to handle resources assigned to the project.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills to mobilize a team of professionals
- Three (3) years experience as a project manager in IT.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: SAP Project Manager, AIP Computer Company
- Handled a team of SAP experts with the responsibility of analyzing their projects and other work.
- Responsible in leading and handling SAP projects to meet company’s objective and goals.
- Provided help and support to staffs and responsible for recruitment and training of new staffs.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.