This is the sample ofSAPSecurity Analyst Resume Format so that the applicant can use this resume format to make their own resume for the position of SAP security analyst in the security industries. The security analyst is a job of skilled, experienced and responsible person who analyse the security system and make sure the proper working of security system by making new policies, checking security system and keep all records and information related to the system.
SAP Security Analyst Resume Format
Ralph R. Valencia
7405 Greenback Ln #546
Los Angles, 95610
To apply for the post of SAP security analyst in a reputed organisation that will provide me chance to serve people.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Solid 6 years of experience.
- Excellent knowledge of management.
- Capability to work in an organised and planned way.
- Proficient with NISPOM overprint, JPAS, SAP R/3, DOD 5200.R.1 and others requirement of SAP security.
- Possess good communication skills.
2008-till date: security analyst in LIVE STRONG organisation, Los Angles with these responsibilities.
- Check new updates of security system and implement them if necessary.
- Analyse security controls used to maintain the data confidential.
- Provide suggestion to management of the organisation.
2006-2008: security analyst in ADC Inc., Los Angles with these responsibilities.
- Work as a part of SAP security team to implement SAP ECC and production R/3 system.
- Test quality and user acceptance of SAP security system.
- Create user ID of the workers of the organisation.
2000-2003: Bachelors in science and technology from LAU College of education, Los Angles.
Professional References would be furnished upon request.