SAP Trainer work in various corporate environments to provide trainings and solutions using enterprise software that is viable for the specific needs of a given client. They are mainly responsible for developing training documentation for end users that includes instruction manuals, training guideline and outlines, PowerPoint Slides, Quick reference guide, assessments and trainers guides in tune to clients needs. A SAP trainer is expected to establish work plan and multi-disciplinary staffing for each phase of project and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel. They also direct and coordinate activities of personnel to ensure the project progresses as scheduled and within prescribed budget.
SAP Trainer Resume Format
Merseyside, L27 6EL
Innovative, dedicated and highly trained individual is searching for a position as a SAP Trainer IM, PM, Security, Project Team, Claims Management , Reach, GRC Compliance and Regulatory Compliance where my skills can be applied and further honed.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years of professional experience as SAP Trainer.
- Effective in determining issues and enabling applicable strategies and tactics to generate optimum team performance
- Expert in giving advice on integration and synergy of management principles into all IT undertakings
- Will enable corporate savings through successful implementation of strategies and execution of timely corporate implementations.
- Can communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Sap Trainer for Human Resource Management, London Corporation
- Trained end users in Project Team, Claims Management, and Regulatory Compliance
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Arts in Commerce, Diploma in Business Studies, London University
Reference will be provided upon request.