The main responsibilities of the security supervisor are to maintain all the database of the employees who are working in the day shift as well as for night shift. He or she is to assign the task according to the working capacity of the worker. He or she is to maintain the overall security and to create the peaceful environment for the better development of the company.
Security Supervisor Resume Format
Royal G. Fernando
157, GT, South 45
Carlisle, LL, 0147
I wish to work for such man oriented where I could develop my skills and enhance my knowledge. My aim is to be a successful security supervisor who could handle every task with efficiency.
- Having good knowledge of training related to office security.
- Ability to resolve complex situations.
- Have deep knowledge of all type of advance tools and operate them efficiently.
- Able to manage the large staff and having five years of experience in this respective field.
- Excellent communication skills with good convincing power.
- Certified trainer from the national Security Council.
Diploma in integrated security
World Security Council, India
Senior Secondary from DEL College, Lucknow
Career Experience/Job History:
TYER Communication Center
- Analyzing and investigation of all the unwanted activities and generating report for them.
- Assigning the task and managing the staff.
- Checking the ID cards of every strangers and generating pass ID.
- Awarded ad the “Best Team Leader” In the year of 2010.
References upon request