Here, the sample of Senior Account Manager Resume Format is provided for the applicants who are in search of a job of senior account manager. The individual applying for this post must have good academic credentials along with extensive experience. Experienced individuals will have more weight in his resume than less experienced and these types of applicants are in heavy demand by various organisations.
Senior Account Manager Resume Format
62 Park Avenue Street
To apply for a job of senior account manager in reputed organisation so as to utilise my skill and excel in this field.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills and writing skills.
- Strong 5 years of experience in this field.
- Ability to complete given task under pressure and within time.
- Ability to keep confidential data away from unauthorised access.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting software like tally, MS word, Powerpoint, Excel, internet and other basic operating system.
2007-till date: senior account manager in ICICI Bank Corporation, London with duties as mention below.
- Develop and implement new techniques to increase the annual budget.
- Prepare reports of budget daily and check receivable and payable accounts using payroll.
- Organised general accounting functions.
2003-2006: senior account manager in Peterson’s Inc. with following:
- Provided proper marketing techniques for the development of business accounts.
- Researches on the financial analysis and marketing business.
1998-2001: Bachelor’s in commerce from Cambridge College of Business, London.
2001-2003: Master’s in Business administration from University business college, London.
- Pursuing Associate Management Degree from AIU Business College, London.
Professional References would be furnished upon request.