The job of senior accountant is to manage the overall accounts of the organization. Senior accountant reviews the tasks done by associate accountants. Senior accountant is responsible for guiding the junior accountant in implementing the best accounting practices for effective maintenance of the company financial transactions. They aide the associate accountants in preparing various account related statements. The Senior Accountant Resume format provided below is helpful for candidates who are seeking job as senior accountant, junior accountant, accounting associate etc
Senior Accountant Resume Format
4 Big End Land,
Westville, MA 09184
Looking for job as a senior accountant in leading organizations that can utilize my knowledge and experience in accounting.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Extensive knowledge of financial management.
• Experienced in preparing and reviewing all types of accounting statements.
• Have good knowledge of popular accounting packages.
• Have worked with large organizations.
• Sound knowledge of financial reporting.
• Have undergone training under chartered accountants.
University of North Carolina, Masters of Commerce
University of Arizona, Bachelors of commerce
Career Experience/Job History:
Vivid Soft Drinks
• Managing company accounts and financial data.
• Review accounting statements prepared by junior accountants.
• Collaborate various accounting statements and prepare the detailed report for senior management.
Bewell Health Care Products
• Tracking and maintaining day to day financial transactions.
• Prepare detailed account statements for chief accountants.
• Instrumental in improving the accounting efficiency of Vivid Soft Drinks with innovating accounting practices.
References upon request