Senior Software Developers are analytical and technically skilled individuals that have years of solid experience in implementing high performance, scalable desktop software and web applications. They posses extensive training and expertise in object oriented analysis and process design that includes engineering and configuration of software applications and solutions. They are highly efficient with n-tier application design, development, architecture, maintenance and testing. They have been honed in software development through years of experience in using languages and methodologies like Microsoft .NET, JAVA, C, C++, XML and web technologies and applications. They are also skilled in Database/ Directories such as Access and MySQL, operating systems such as Windows and Linux and Packages and Tools such as Macromedia and Apache Web Server.
Senior Software Developer Resume Format
Finsbury Park, LondonN4 5LN
Creative and professional software developer is seeking job opportunity as Senior Software Developer in a company where I can pursue my passion while sharing my abilities in software development.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years of professional experience as software developer.
- Skilled in Languages and Technologies such as SQL, ASP.Net, HTML, C,C++,JAVA SCRIPT, XML and object oriented design and methodology
- Strong knowledge with databases and directories such as access, mysql, netscape LDAP Directory Server and Open LDAP
- Proficient with Operating Systems like Windows and Linux
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Software Developer, London Solutions Inc.
- Worked as technical project manager for key projects that has great time constraint\
- Developed SMPP protocol based simulation tools for SMS aggregation customers.
- Collaborated with senior software developers using .NET, web services, SQL Server 2000 as part of the above tasks.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.