Senior software engineers are experts in software development with wide experience in utilizing programming languages and technologies such as C, C++, Java, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#, VB Script,HTML, ASP, VB Script, Java Script, XML, Web services,J2EE, EJB, CORBA,Perl, PerlNET, Python, SQL, LDAP and object oriented design and methodology. They possess strong leadership qualities as they lead teams in working and developing large software and systems on Unix environments. They are proficient with the use of operating systems such as Windows, Linux and Sun Solaris. They are also adept in database such as Oracle, SQL Server, Microsoft Access, Informix, MySQL, Oracle Application Server + TopLink and Netscape.
Senior Software Engineer Resume Format
Merseyside, L27 6EL
Searching for a position as a Senior Software Engineer in the field of computer science where I can be able to solve interesting problems where my skills can be best challenged and honed.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years of professional experience as a senior software engineer
- Wide experience in utilizing programming languages and technologies such as C, C++, Java, VB.NET,ASP, VB Script, Java Script, XML, Web services,J2EE, EJB, CORBA,Perl, PerlNET, Python, SQL, LDAP and object oriented design and methodology
- High level of proficiency with operating system such as Linux and Windows
- Knowledgeable with database and directories such as Oracle, SQL Server and MS Access
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Senior Software Engineer, London Solutions Inc
- Successfully designed inter component communication using .NET remoting technology
- Designed and developed a custom test suite for testing real time data server and client communication
- Developed modules using PerlNet for usage in .NET applications
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, London University
Reference will be provided upon request.