The Search Engine Optimization Consultant is responsible for optimizing the design and coding of existing and new webpages to achieve a high page ranking in search engines, notably in Google and Bing. The optimization applies to any website, whether for business, for celebrities or political figures. The résumé should contain a portfolio of sites that have been optimized.
SEO Consultant Resume Format\
Alvin M. McPherson
Earl Dr., Scottsdale, Arizona
Phone: (480) 880-2912
To obtain and consultancy or management position as a Search Engine Optimization web developer in a large creative design agency speculating in Web development
Summary of Qualification
- 9 years of experience rising through the ranks starting as an HTML programmer, design analyst and then as SEO officer
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
Career Experience/Job History
2005 – Present: SEO consultant, Freelance
- · Meet with clients via web video chat and conferencing with web designers and developer in other countries.
- · Create temporary hosting solutions for uploading SEO prototype websites.
2001 – 2005: SEO Officer, DesignKings Studio, Ltd
- · Coordinate with web designers and programmers to ensure that prototype webpages are search engine optimized.
- · Optimize old or existing web pages for high page ranking.
- · Ensure that production web page designs contain at the bare minimum the proper on-page SEO coding
- · Create full optimized web pages for e-commerce websites and personal websites of politicians and celebrities.
- · Implement SEO techniques for online brand reputation management.
High batting average that websites redeveloped with SEO technique increased search engine visibility with 2 months
2005 – 2006: Accredited Internet Professional, Online SEO Certification Course from the Society of Internet Professionals website
1997 – 2001: Bachelor of Science in Industrial Design, University of Brighton, UK
Professional and Character References
Can be furnished upon request