Shipping and Receiving Clerks are in charge of all incoming and outgoing shipped goods. They are also in charge of keeping track records of items taken from the inventory. They are experts on both automated and manual keeping of records. They are also in charge of preparing shipping documents and ensuring that mailing labels are filled correctly. They are in charge of filling orders, taking merchandise from stockroom, keeping track record of inventory production quality and efficiency levels. They also manage daily inventory analysis on machine equipment. Finally, they transport machinery equipment to certified service technician for serving and execute other duties and responsibilities related to shipping and receiving clerk.
Shipping And Receiving Clerk Resume Format
Aston Triangle,BirminghamB15 2LF
Patient and dedicated professional is looking for an opportunity to join a company as a shipping and receiving clerk where I can utilize my expertise in logistics and further develop my skills as a professional.
Summary of Qualification
- With four strong years of experience working as a shipping and receiving clerk
- Knowledgeable of regulated logistics principles.
- Highly organized and capable of preparing accurate reports.
- Technically proficient in Ms Office software applications.
- Driven towards efficiency and performance.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2004 – Present: Inventory Control Operations, Glad Industries Company Inc
- Responsible for duties such as warehousing, shipping and distribution
- Assists in company’s direct mailing campaigns
- Involved in revising departmental operating procedures and competitive shipping prices
1999 – 2003: Bachelor of Science in Business School, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.