Ski And Snowboard Instructors teach duties and techniques to improve their skiing and snowboarding skills. As part of a unique industry in snowy mountains, they are also concerned with the safety and security of guests in their area. They give sports clinics to guests and sports enthusiasts from different ages and with different levels of skills in skiing and snowboarding. Ski And Snowboard Instructors must therefore possess excellent physical strength and endurance and great understanding of the principles and techniques in the sport. They must have certifications in Ski Instruction, be highly organized and have the passion for imparting knowledge to guests.
Ski And Snowboard Instructor Resume Format
West Midlands, B16 4TG
Resourceful and highly-skilled individual with expertise in skiing seeking a job as a Ski and Snowboard Instructor Resume format in a ski company where I can be a significant addition to a competitive team.
Summary of Qualification
- Work experience of three years as a risk Ski and Snowboard Instructor.
- Experienced in educating and instructing guests on skiing and snowboarding.
- Capable of working with groups or with individuals with a variety of ages and skill levels.
- Can work in a team and independently with minimum supervision.
- Excellent physical strength and endurance.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Ski And Snowboard Instructor, The Alps Snow Resort
- Give sports clinic and physical demonstrations on skiing and snowboarding to guests and trainees.
- Oversee the performance of trainees and give assistance and instructions whenever necessary.
- Review the sport program and infuse other activities and challenges to make it more exciting.
- Help in strengthening the recruitment of enthusiasts in the sport.
- Deal with guests and play in teams for competitions.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Science Physical Education, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.