Software Architects are the cream of the crop as they belong in the high end position in software architecture and engineering. Their job is in architecture and design of complicated, large scale software systems in enterprise level. They utilize UML tools such as Bortland Together and Rational Rose to document their architecture design in UML diagrams. They have strong background and skills in software development life cycle. They are also knowledgeable with mainstream software framework such as .NET and J2EE and are adept in software design methodologies. They also have strong knowledge in information technology infrastructure, industry and technology trends.
Software Architect Resume Format
Finsbury Park, LondonN4 5LN
Software Architect is seeking for a job opportunity to utilize my in depth skill in software architecture and engineering while sharing my abilities in software development.
Summary of Qualification
- Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (C#, .NET)
- Certified Information System Security Professional
- Wide experience in software design methodologies, software design patterns and architecture design
- Strong experience in the life cycle development of enterprise software
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Software Architect, London Solutions Inc.
- Project proponent and lead for planning and architecture of a Microsoft .NET production management system that was integrated into third party system.
- Provided standards, guidelines and mentoring to establish weblogic based application development, deployment architecture and integration strategy with active enterprise systems including Siebel CRM, JD Edward ERP and Metaphase PLM
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.