Software Developer has strong technical leadership and command on web and desktop applications. They are IT professionals with expertise in object oriented analysis and process design that includes engineering and configuration of software applications and solutions. They prepare and implement test procedures, design and maintain support tracking of databases of design applications and platforms and eliminate errors for market consumption and for various mid- end and high profile companies. They are highly trained and have a great grasp of programming languages such as Basic, C, C++, HTML, MMX. PHP, PLC Ladder, Java, SQL and Microsoft Visual C++. They are also adept with operating systems like Unix, Windows, MAC OS, Linux, MS Dos and XP Programming.
Software Developer Resume Format
Merseyside, L27 6EL
Proficient software developer with extensive experience in full life cycle of the design process of software is seeking where my skills can be further developed and honed.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years of professional experience as a software developer.
- Expertise in Object-Oriented Analysis/ Design and Java Development
- Strong knowledge of Java with full experience in architecture and product interface.
- Organized and efficient worker with solid management skills.
- Can communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Software Developer, London Solutions
- Implemented online system for testing documentation, tracking and reporting
- Conducted sharing of test plans and results among team members that leads to reduced testing cycle duration and duplication
- Collaborated with senior software developer in standardizing Unix platform integration that allowed interns to execute testing functions effectively.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, London University
Reference will be provided upon request.