Software Development Manager has strong background in process design and implementation including engineering and configuration management. They prepare and implement test procedures, design and maintain support tracking of databases of design applications and platforms and eliminate errors. They are highly trained and skilful with programming languages such as Basic, C, C++, HTML, MMX. PHP, PLC Ladder, Java, SQL and Microsoft Visual C++. They are also skilled with operating systems like Unix, Windows, MAC OS, Linux, MS Dos and XP Programming. They are skilled in implementing all phases of graphic user interface design, web design, multi media design and graphic design.
Software Development Manager Resume Format
Merseyside, L27 6EL
Innovative and dedicated professional is searching for an opportunity as software development manager where my skills can be challenged and honed.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years of professional experience as a software developer
- High degree of Proficiency in design software such as Photoshop, paint shop pro and illustrator
- Strong background with programming languages such as Basic, C, C++, HTML, MMX, PHP, Java etc
- Skilled in implementing all phases of graphic user interface design, web design, multi media design and graphic design
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Software Developer, London Solution
- Designed visual materials for promotional and commercial purposes
- Collaborated with cross-functional design team to devise usable and comprehensive research materials essential to the development of a design software
- Ensured software product ease of use and user satisfaction by designing and implementing research that influenced design of product
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts, London University
Reference will be provided upon request.