Software managers are technically equipped with analytical and technical skills that they utilize in analyzing marketing operations and strategies for established and start up firms to develop a system or a project that will best suit its needs. They possess great supervisory skills and have a keen eye in monitoring software development cycle to ensure optimum and precise output. They are highly trained and skilful with programming languages such as Basic, C, C++, HTML, MMX. PHP, PLC Ladder, Java, SQL and Microsoft Visual C++. They are also skilled with operating systems like Unix, Windows, MAC OS, Linux, MS Dos and XP Programming.
Software Manager Resume Format
Finsbury Park, LondonN4 5LN
Effective hands on and skilled leader is looking for employment as a software manager where I can pursue further development of my abilities and skills.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years of professional experience as Software Manager
- Possess great supervisory skills
- Highly trained and skilful with programming languages such as Basic, C, C++, HTML, MMX. PHP, PLC Ladder, Java, SQL and Microsoft Visual C++
- Skilled with operating systems like Unix, Windows, MAC OS, Linux, MS Dos and XP Programming.
- Skilled in internet standards such as XML, HTTP/SSL, SMTP, TCP/IP, CGI, LDAP
- High standards of verbal and written communication skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Software Manager, London Solutions
- Supervised software development lifecycle for client needs in accounting, human resource and finance
- Hands-on development of accounting code tracking application used to support company’s internal audit
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Computer Programming, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.