Software Product Managers are primarily market focused. Their job is to know what is currently happening in the business environment to be able to come up with strategic developments that are saleable and acceptable to the market. They have strong understanding of the need to develop short term and long term product strategy and roadmap as this helps them position their product abreast in the stiff market competition. Consequently their expertise includes IT management, project design, team building, object oriented analysis, software implementation, system design and programming. They are also technically skilled in operating systems software, design software and basic to intermediate programming language.
Software Product Manager Resume Format
Finsbury Park, LondonN4 5LN
Expert Software Product Manager is seeking opportunity to use my extensive abilities in management.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years of professional experience as assistant software product manager with expertise in information technology.
- Exceptional abilities in project design and management of organization to ensure success
- Strong research, design and project management skills
- High standards of verbal and written communication skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Assistant Software Product Manager, London Solutions Inc.
- Successfully managed design team from research, design, implementation, assessment and testing of product in the market
- Personally responsible of forming design team to create and report module which delivered data received into a usable format
- Met all deadlines and made necessary configuration modification in collaboration with design team to meet customer demands.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.