Software Trainer work for various institutions such as college and universities, companies and on one-on one basis where they can administer training program according to their field of expertise. They have a strong knowledge of basic to intermediate software programs and applications available in the market that are being used by individuals and in corporate environments. They are highly trained people in the fundamentals of designing, developing customizing and administering training program that promotes easy understanding and efficiency. They are adept in the use of multimedia in the conduct of their presentations and training classes. They are equip with solid inter personal skills. They develop their own system of exercises and analysis to measure proficiency of trainee. They can also give advice on hardware and software solution for better work set-up.
Software Training Resume Format
Finsbury Park, LondonN4 5LN
Experienced skilled software trainer is looking for an employment as a Trainer for a leading company where I can pursue my expertise in developing and administering training.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years of experience in developing and administering software training program
- Great knowledge of MS Office Suite, Access, Legal MacPac, Sage Carpe Diem, iCreate, PC Anywhere, Web ex and Quattro Pro
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Photoshop CS3 to CS5, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe In Design and Corel applications
- High standards of verbal and written communication skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Software Consultant, London Soft
- Independent consultant and trainer for ERP and Sage Carpe Diem.
- Train employees and executives on MS Office Suite, Access and PC Anywhere
- Conducted training for future software trainers within the company.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor in Computer Science, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.