Chefs and cooks do the challenging job of cooking up popular dishes and delicacies in the kitchens. They have to do a number of other chores in the kitchens as well.
A sample of a sous chef resume format would help someone who aspires to be an assistant to an executive chef. This means that a sous chef has to do more than an executive chef in times of difficulty.
A sous chef performs the executive chef’s duties when the latter is absent. He does all the minor chores for the executive chefs and much more. So, here is a sample resume.
Sous Chef Resume Format
57th Highway, Los Angeles,
Phone Number: 191 208 121
Email ID: email@example.com
To work as a sous chef with an executive chef in a restaurant or hotel, assist him in performing the duties inside the kitchen and doing his duties in his absence.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Skilled in handling the minor duties and chores of the executive chef in the kitchen
- Assisting the executive chefs and cooks in large orders of dishes
- doing the duties of the executive chef in his absence
- Interacting with other chefs and cooks in the kitchen chores.
2006 To Present: Sous Chef at Hotel Viva La France with the following responsibilities:
- helping the executive chef with the large cooking orders and deliveries
- helping the other chefs in kitchen chores like cleaning and maintenance
- Interacting with and assisting the waiters in duties and functions
- doing the cook’s work in his absence
2004 To 2006: B.E in Cookery, Stanford State University, USA
Professional references would be furnished upon request.