Spas and massage rooms are popular as places where people can feel invigorated and enlightened. This is because in a spa, a person can feel light and warm as well.
Spa manager resume formats are for people, who want to progress in an unconventional career path. Spa managers are fully in charge of spas and other recreation centers.
They have to supervise the services and comforts which are provided to the customers at the spas and massage parlors. They have to supervise the working of electrical components and massage rooms. They also have to guide the masseurs in their functions.
Spa Manager Resume Format
Cassava Grove, Newark,
New Jersey, USA
Phone Number: 125 267 658
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
To work diligently as a manager in a reputed spa, help the staff at the spa with their designated functions and oversee the repairs and maintenance work in the spa or massage room.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Skilled in managing the staff and its functions in the spa including activities of the staff of masseurs
- Advising and educating the masseurs on different massage and spa treatments as well
- ensuring that best comforts and privileges are provided to the customers at the spa
- interacting with customers and staff members
2006 To Present: Spa Manager at Feel Healthy Spa with the following responsibilities:
- managing the overall profile of the spa including the functions of the staff
- Interacting with the staff and guiding them in massage treatments in the spa
- attending to special requirements and needs of the customers
2004 To 2006: Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management, Harvard University, USA.
Professional references would be furnished upon request.