Below is the resume of a staff accountant.The staff accountant resume format given below can be used for applying to similar positions, where the qualities and the attributes of the candidate are represented. With that worked out, the candidate has high chances of succeeding in attaining the position of his/her choice.The main purpose of the job as a Staff Accountant is to assist the CFO and the various senior members of the accounting department in carrying out their responsibilities pertaining to the finance department.This is an ideal position for those with a keen interest with numbers and the financial aspects of any industry.
Staff Accountant Resume Format
Los Angeles, CA, USA
To obtain one of the most challenging positions in the accounting field that helps me to widen my knowledge and skills in the industry.
Summary of Qualifications:
- A comprehensive knowledge of accounting and the various functions.
- Fast, organized and well efficient
- More than five years of experience as a staff accountant
- Knowledge of GL, BS and PL, cash control, AR and PR.
- Considerable experience in the various monthly closing processes.
- Efficient communication skills
2004-2012: Staff Accountant for MN InfoTech, LA, with the following responsibilities
- Assisting the organization with new initiatives and building strong financial relationships
- Topped the accounts department in maintaining a thorough spreadsheet
- Monitored and managed the various inventory levels
- Performed reconciliations and managed the ledger entries
2000-2004: Staff Accountant at Manic Group, FL
- Managed the entire department and reported to the controller
- Helped to conduct audits across the entire industry
- Prepared and analyzed various reports, payroll, taxes, and budgets
1996-2000: Bachelor of Commerce, Los Angeles School of Commerce and Economics, California.
Professional References would be furnished upon request.