Below given is the staff auditor resume format that can be used as a help in making your own resume after carrying out the required changes in it.
The work of Staff Auditor, as the name describes, include the responsibility of auditing the planning documentation for the growth and benefit of the organization.
Staff auditor resume format
4392 Roosevelt Street,
Tiburon, CA 94920
Email – email@example.com
Seeking job as a Staff Auditor to serve a reputed establishment through my experience and knowledge for the benefit of both, the establishment and my career
Summary of qualifications:
- Good experience in internal and external auditing and financial reporting
- Strong knowledge of underwriting standards, theory of control, professional audit practices and usual principles of accounting
- Well versed with techniques of business and its influence of practices of control
- Capable to work as a team
- Familiar with the software of accounting and other applications used in it
- Focused on integrity, objectivity and professionalism of work
- Good at communication skills
July 2004 to till date: working as Staff Auditor at GSI Commerce, Inc., Memphis, TN with the following responsibilities:
- displaying objectives of audit tests, responding to the client’s inquiries promptly
- generating links between clients and audit staff
- meaningfully communicating the decisions
April 2000- June 2004: worked with Bolton Group, Memphis, TN as Staff Auditor with the following responsibilities:
- participated in determining objectives and scope of standard audit planning in formulating documents
- coordinating various departments for the benefit of business
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Merrimack College, North Andover, MA in 1999.
Professional References would be furnished upon request.