Storeman Drivers drive automobiles, delivery trucks, bus or any transportation that carry supplies, products or people to several areas and destinations. They ensure that these items that are transported are in good condition upon the storage in their automobiles and after the arrival to its destination. Storeman Drivers carry requisitions with descriptions and make inventories of the deliveries. If in cases where there are discrepancies, reports are made and submitted to the management. They are also involved and assist in the loading and unloading of the items.
Storeman Driver Resume Format
Hard-working and dedicated individual is seeking a job as a Storeman Driver in a workplace that offers a challenging work experience.
Summary of Qualification
- With three years of experience working as a Storeman Driver and possess relevant driving certification.
- Highly skilled in driving and following traffic and road signs.
- With concern of safety of the items on board as well as reaching target date and time of expected arrival of goods.
- Capable of changing routes and choosing convenient and safe roads for the transport.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – present: Storeman Driver, Sanofi Manufacturers
- Delivered dry goods weighing more than 40 tons to long destinations from the warehouse.
- Prepared and collected requisitions for the goods and items and checked for discrepancies.
- Inspected the safety of the goods before travel
- Identified and used convenient routes to transport goods according to schedule.
- Made reports of delays if any.
2002 – 2006: High School Diploma, Liverpool High School
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.