Student Advisor begins its tasks of helping students by understanding the needs of those who might seek their help. They are great in studying established set of guidelines that an institution might possess in the effort of helping students become successful in their studies. They also conduct further research and analysis to reinforce established guidelines in providing proper help, guidance and establish good relationship to students. They implement and monitor various schemes and programs that they advocate to students to be able to fully understand their situations, issues, concerns and problems and be able to provide them individual and/ or group solutions.
Student Advisor Resume Format
Merseyside, L27 6EL
Keen and highly trained professional is seeking for a position as a student advisor that will allow me to practice and utilize my skills and knowledge in reaching out to students.
Summary of Qualification
- Superb skills in conducting research and studies relevant to employment needs
- Can confidently deal with a multitude of situations and variety of student personalities
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Can communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook and internet
Career Experience/Job History
2010 – Present: Student Assistant Advisor, London Academy
- Kept and maintained systematic admission records, counseling notes and other official documents of students.
- Coordinated to higher official of launching of symposia regarding establishment of functional relationship among students and peers
- Helped design the module of providing basic guidance of students of the institution
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts, London University
Reference will be provided upon request.