Student Assistant gives assistance to particular offices or institution especially in handling and processing documentation. They process document change requests and gives assistance in reviewing those change requests for completeness and absence of error. They also give assistance through encoding/ typing and correction of documents required by various offices. They also prioritize incoming change requests to systematically respond to such requests. They also assist in the filing, printing, issuing and copying of documents needed by different departments in a given company. They are good in maintaining filing system as technical files, urgent change orders and requests and validation documents must be swiftly retrieved and processed.
Student Assistant Resume Format
Finsbury Park, LondonN4 5LN
Trained and skilful student assistant is seeking an entry-level position in registrar department where I can significantly improve my skills.
Summary of Qualification
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Access
- Can work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Ability to meet targets and achieve results.
- High standards of verbal and written communication skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2010 – Present: Student Assistant, London College
- Designed and implemented comprehensive data filing where soft and hard copy are easily retrieved
- Assisted higher personnel in the processing of document change requests and successfully reviewed documents for completeness and absence of error prior to release
- Released urgent change requests and new documents as per required by the registrar of the college
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.