Student Intern applicants has great volunteer experience in the past that honed their skills in establishing networks that they may use in looking for internship opportunities. They have excellent ability to establish relationships with professionals and customers. They have developed strong communication, interpersonal and writing skills. They are naturally proficient with computer application software such as MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook, Sage Carpe Diem. They are naturally skilled in utilizing social networking sites in the performance of sourcing data gathering, market trends and consumer preference. They are significantly resourceful in nature and are able to multi-task to solve problems.
Student Internship Resume Format
Merseyside, L27 6EL
Talented and skilled individual looking for an internship in marketing position for a respectable company where I can develop my skills in a corporate environment.
Summary of Qualification
- Wide experience in volunteer work.
- Strong skill in establishing network and business opportunities
- Can confidently deal with a multitude of situations.
- Highly proficient with computer software such as MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook, Sage Carpe Diem, etc.
- Willing to work shifts and handle shifts during weekends and odd hours.
- Organized and efficient worker.
- Can communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Marketing Assistant, London Community College
- Performed data gathering and analysis of online marketing efforts of London Community College
- Kept data of market analysis and findings of implemented study
- Designed marketing tools for online publication
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Arts in Finance and Management, London University
Reference will be provided upon request.