A student resume presents credentials and information of a person while he or she is still at school.
One use for this is applying for part-time jobs or on the job training positions and more importantly, for jobs after college. In order to optimize a student resume, it is best to list all the relevant information that will help you get the job that you want.
List your important achievements in academics and even your performances in extra-curricular activities. This way, job interviewers see the range of your abilities.
More consideration is given to students who can show that they are dynamic.
0123, East 67 Street,
Carlisle, ME 01741,
To apply for a dynamic entry-level position in the Marketing Division of your organization.
Boston University, Boston, MA
2004 – 2008
BS in Business Administration, Graduated with Honors.
WORK EXPERIENCE :
May – Sept 2007
On the Job Training
- Created various marketing tools for the sales department with the team
- Worked on field with a team and reached sales quota
June – Sept 2005
- Handled cashier position in shifting hours
OTHER SKILLS :
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications, Excel, and Office
- Skillful with the program SASS
- Proficient in English and Japanese