Substitute teacher has to work as a substitute to the existing teacher and hence must have a good grasping. The resume should be written in the simple and correct language. The fonts used must be reader friendly and the layout should be eye catchy.
The Substitute teacher resume sample given here can also be referred to format the right resume for the jobs of Substitute Teacher and Assistant Substitute Teacher.
Substitute Teacher Resume Format Format
324 Blue Ridge
Ludington MI – 13691
Mobile No: – +001 347 845 387
Telephone No: – +001 546 589 235
Objective: I aim to make a long-term career in teaching profession. I will utilize all my knowledge and experience to benefit the school. I would like to introduce new and effective study system that will streamline the studies in the school.
Summary of Qualification:
I have completed my post graduation in Science with specialization in mathematics.
Career Experience / Job History:
2008 – Present
St. Xeviers High School, Michigan
Eighth Grade Teacher
- Teaching eighth grade students and developing the curriculum.
- Design assignments and projects for the students and help them finish it.
2007 – 2008
St. Mary’s School
- Teach the primary school children and design the course pattern for easy learning.
- Plan the learning lessons for the students and also preparing notes for the same.
- Help the students in completing school projects.
- My students of eighth grade received the Best Class Award in the year 2009.
2005 – 2007
Master in Science with specialization in mathematics, Michigan State University, Michigan
2002 – 2005
Bachelor of Science in Mathematics – San Diego State University, San Diego
References upon request