This summer training resume provides the applicants experience in financial training, it gives the potential employer the skills and experience of the applicant, it outlines the financial roles he has played in various companies, the companies he/she has worked for and also the achievements made in those companies. Other vacancies that can be applied using this resume include accountant jobs, auditor jobs and value assessor jobs.
Sample Summer Training Resume
255 Saint Francis St
Mobile, AL 36738-2962
Tel (251) 432-9000
To own a fully fledged financial training center offering all forms of finance and economics training.
2008 – Present: Strides Finance Consultants. – Executive Accountant
- Evaluate and approve or disapprove loan requests.
- Supervise junior accountants.
- Ensure that the day’s books are balanced and all miscounts are sorted.
- Drafted the company’s budget and financial expenditure policies.
- Control the company spending trends.
2005-2008: Ark Counts Services: Training Officer
- Trained staff on customer relations skills and financial risk management.
- Drafted training manuals for finance and economics.
- Handled the administration and training procedures for accounting the personnel.
- Carried out assessment on performance to identify the employees that need training.
- Liaised with colleges for our accountants to be trained.
- Organized seminars and sent employees to attend conferences.
2001-2005: Delaware University: Bachelor Arts in Business Studies
Training and dispatching a contingent of 200 officers in 2 months and being voted the best trainer in the state.
Can be provided upon request.