The main responsibility of tax consultant is to manage the accountancy work of an organization in such a way that the respective company may not fall in loss as well as recover the income tax. He is also responsible to minimize the taxation while following the laws and order. He or she is also responsible to manage the entire task related to account and tax.
Tax Consultant Resume
67801 West Main 29 Street
My aim is to work in such an organization, where I could effectively use my accounting skills in the future development of the organization. I want to utilize my seven years of experience in the field of tax consultant.
- Good knowledge of direct and indirect tax and can easily manage them with great efficiency.
- Great command over numbers and excellent analytical skills.
- Know exactly how to manage the account while following the rules and regulation.
- Excellent communication skills and convincing power.
- Good knowledge of computer and ability to work under pressure.
MBA in Business Management
Islamiya University; India
BA in Social Management
Southeast Missouri State University, Girardeau
Career Experience/Job History:
Symtecy New Co In, Illinois
- Responsibility to manage all the financial records of the company.
- Responsible for deduction, adjustments as well as reviewing the credit of the organization.
- Dealing with the income tax department on the behalf of the company and clarifying all the due in favor of the company.
- Chosen as the best employs of the month in XTY Company.
References upon request