Here, a sample tax manager resume format has been displayed. It is a standard resume format which has been tailored for applying for the job of an account representative and this format should be used for creating a good resume which showcases all the qualities of the applicant and also provides the best chance of succeeding. The main job of a tax manager is to manage the tax related problems of the clients. This is a good and interesting career option for the person with the right expertise. The format which has been displayed here can be used as it is for applying for this type of job, only the information provided has to be changed according to the needs of the respective candidate.
Tax Manager Resume Format
Phone: (613)-522 5652
To get an opportunity to work as a tax manager in well-established company where I can use my knowledge and experience to benefit and learn from the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Good mathematical skills
- Good communication skills
- Aware of new policies that can help clients in managing tax
- Good observer
- Vast knowledge and experience
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to minimize lose and maximize profit
2001-2006: Tax manager for SBI bank, Delhi with these responsibilities
- Managing tax of staff members of the bank
- Helping clients with the managing tax and trying to maximise their profits
- Developing good relation with the clients and increasing the profits of the bank
1993-1997: Bachelor in finance, IFIM business schools, Bengaluru
1998-2000: Masters in Business Administration, IIPM Mumbai
Professional References would be furnished upon request.