The Technical Analyst has to analyze the software application and suggest necessary correction. The Technical Analyst can also work as technical support, technical engineer or technical lead. The resume must be written in simple but effective language so as to make the good impression on the employer. You can also refer the sample Technical analyst format given here to draft your resume for the jobs of Technical Analyst, Assistant Technical Analyst and Associate Technical Analyst.
Technical Analyst Resume Format
7201 E Jefferson
Grandville MI – 25389
Mobile No: – +001 128 3846 398
Telephone No: – +001 239 579 297
Objective: I have a technical background and have worked as a technical analyst for 8 years. I aim to utilize the knowledge acquired during all this years for the benefit of my organization, my team and myself.
Summary of Qualification:
I have completed my post-graduation in computer science and also have degree in electronics communication.
Career Experience / Job History:
2004 – Present
Compuserve Technologies Ltd.
- Responsible for analysis of the programs and also modify them if required.
- Also accountable for defining system strategies.
2002 – 2004
First Source Technologies Ltd.
Junior Technical Analyst
- Developing systems and programs as per the requirements.
- Assisted the seniors in analysis of designed systems and programs.
- Modify the programs as per the suggestions from the seniors.
- Received the Best Employee Award in the year 2008.
2003 – 2005
Master of Science in Electronics and Communication, Aquinas College, Michigan
2000 – 2003
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science – Central Michigan University, Michigan
References upon request