The Technical Consultant’s role is to give appropriate direction in the technical issues of the organization. The consultant can also work as a Technical Lead, Technical Manager or Technical Supervisor. The language used should be simple and accurate. The fonts must be effective and eye catchy. The Technical Consultant Resume Format is helpful to apply for the jobs of Technical Consultant, Asssitat technical Consultant and Associate Technical Consultant.
Technical Consultant Resume Format
1102 Visalia Rd
Fresno CA – 10232
Mobile No: – +001 589 5479 398
Telephone No: – +001 569 549 297
Objective: I aim to work with a professional organization where I can make use of my knowledge and expertise. I am a hard working professional and would work with an organization that recognizes the efforts of the employees and believes in their growth.
Summary of Qualification:
I have completed my graduation in computer science and post-graduation in Information Technology.
Career Experience / Job History:
2007 – Present
Compsoft Technologies Ltd.
- Responsible for analyzing the technical details of the programs and systems.
- Provide suggestions for modification and submit reports stating the problem areas and solutions.
2005 – 2007
Alpha Technologies Ltd.
- Accountable for installation and modification of the programs and web sites of the organization.
- Responsible for designing new automated systems for easy operations.
- Received the Best Employee Award in the year 2007.
2003 – 2005
Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology, National University, California
2000 – 2003
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science – Menlo College, California
References upon request