The main job responsibility of a technical instructor is to instruct his team regarding the work which has assigned to them. His responsibility includes the preparation of the documents of the project and to assign various parts of the project to his team. His responsibility is to assist each and every employee of his team regarding the assigned module. His responsibility is to finalize the requirements of the project and to deal them accordingly.
Technical Instructor Resume Format
534, West Ex, 45th Street, New York
(767) 656 75657
To devote my leadership skills for such an organization that can utilize my strength towards its development with providing me the job satisfaction and a constant career growth.
- Familiar with each and every part of the project development.
- Have a vast experience of around 4 years in leading teams.
- Have managed a team of more than 20 employees at a time in an organization.
- Good leadership qualities.
- Can effectively work alone as well as in a group.
2003 – 2004
University of New York – Master of Business Administration in HR
2001 – 2003
University of New York – Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
Career Experience / Job History:
2006 – Present
Netsoft Infotech, New York
Team Leader – Development
- Handled a team of more than 20 employees at a time.
- Successfully completed 40 projects within the give time frame.
2004 – 2006
Comtech Inc, New York
Team Leader, Networking
- Handled more than 100 systems at a time.
- Awarded as Employee of the year at Comtech Inc in 2004.
References upon request: