The prime job responsibility of a technical support specialist is to properly listen and understand the problem of the client. After listening it he has to provide the appropriate solution for the customer’s query and to solve out his problem effectively in a small amount of time. His responsibility is to prepare a proper report for the service provided by him to the customer. His responsibility is to deal with the customer for the service of the equipment until and unless he satisfied the customer completely.
Technical Support Specialist Resume Format
423, 3rd Street, North Block, Italy
(435) 88 98698
To work for such an organization which can provide me the complete job satisfaction and can utilize my skills for the better development of the organization.
- Have a nice command over the computer basics including the MS – office complete package.
- Has done a diploma in computer application.
- Has nice command over English language and can speak more than 4 languages including French.
- Can easily work under a lot of pressure and can provide benefit in difficult circumstances.
- Have a broad experience of handling a variety of customers.
2004 – 2007
University of Italy – Bachelor of Arts in Social Science
University of Italy – Completed Diploma in Technical Support
Career Experience / Job History:
2008 – Present
Netsoft Inc, Italy
Technical Support Executive
- Handled a number of distinct cases in technical support and provided a complete satisfaction to the clients.
- Have a vast experience of more than 4 years.
- Got student of the year award in 2003
Reference upon request