The prime obligation of the technical training manager is to handle the overall workflow of the training. His duty includes the preparation of overall expenditure on any specific task and to handle management trainee assigned to that specific project. His obligation is to develop such type of technique for his organization which can quickly enhance the speed of growth of the organization. Apart from all of the above mentioned duties his obligation consists of the preparation of development report and project associated reviews.
Technical Training Manager Resume Format
117, South Ex, 3rd Block, California
(776) 745 76853
To work for an organization where I can totally utilize my management abilities and will easily assist the development of the business along with a constant profession growth.
- 4 months internship in marketing and management.
- Strong operating spirit, good communication skills, very good command over several languages.
- Have done various surveys.
- Organized quite a few functions held at college.
2003 – 2005
University of California – MBA in HR
2000 – 2003
University of California – BBA
Career Experience / Job History:
2006 – Present
Globalsys Inc, California
- Handled more than 20 different trainings.
- Prepared a number of documentations for training.
- Successfully finished the entire assigned projects just before the given timeframe.
- Lead a group of 20 individuals and efficiently command them for 6 months.
2005 – 2006
College of Management, California
- Faculty of Human Resource
Awarded as the most beneficial worker at Globalsys Inc.
References on request: