A technical training resume provides the applicants experience in technical training, it gives the potential employer the skills and experience of the applicant. It outlines the training roles he has played in various companies, the companies he/she has worked for and also the achievements made in those companies. Vacancies that can be applied for using this resume include lecturer jobs, tutor jobs and trainer jobs.
Sample Technical Training Resume
Guin, AL 35563-4403
Tel (205) 463-8349
To provide high level training that gives students the hands on experience and knowledge they need.
2001 – Present: Handy Hands. – Training Officer
- Handled the administration and training procedures for technical department.
- Drafted equipment requisition forms for the department.
- Lectured on Electrical and civil engineering courses.
- Organized field trips for students.
- Ensured that students were well examined for respective courses they undertook.
- Invited guest lecturers to talk to students.
1999-2001: Polytechnic College: Head of Department
- Participated in vetting and hiring of lecturers
- Handled student disciplinary cases, like cheating in exams.
- Organized symposiums for the departments.
- Represented the department in College Board meetings.
- Ensured that the department was well equipped with training equipment.
- Provided guidance to lecturers.
- Helped in drafting budget for the department.
1995-1999: Loma Linda University: Bachelor Science, Electrical Engineering.
I managed to successfully train students who perform well in various positions.
Can be provided upon request.